Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia
Summary of cost of living in Melbourne
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: AU$6,261
- Single person estimated monthly costs: AU$3,469
- Cost of living in Melbourne is cheaper than in 43% of cities in Oceania (3 out of 7)
- Cost of living in Melbourne is more expensive than in 84% of cities in the World (34 out of 200)
List of prices in Melbourne, Australia. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,112 prices entered by 157 different people.
Latest price update: January 16, 2021
Melbourne position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 7
out of 5
Cheapest and most expensive products in Melbourne compared to other cities:
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)