Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia
Summary of cost of living in Melbourne
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: AU$6,292
- Single person estimated monthly costs: AU$3,507
- Melbourne is the 3rd cheapest city in Oceania (5 out of 7)
- Cost of living in Melbourne is more expensive than in 84% of cities in the World (32 out of 198)
List of prices in Melbourne, Australia. Current as of Feb 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,004 prices entered by 140 different people.
Latest price update: February 26, 2021
Melbourne position in our World Ranking
out of 198
out of 7
out of 5
Cheapest and most expensive products in Melbourne compared to other cities:
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 4 hours ago)