Cost of living in Matanzas, Cuba
Summary of cost of living in Matanzas
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 3,789 CUC
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 1,496 CUC WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Matanzas.
List of prices in Matanzas, Cuba. Current as of Oct 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: October 25, 2020
Do you live in Matanzas? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in St. Gallen costs CHF 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$35 (about 3 hours ago)