Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain
Summary of cost of living in Manama
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: Dinar 1,236
- Single person estimated monthly costs: Dinar 634
- Cost of living in Manama is cheaper than in 48% of cities in Middle East (10 out of 21)
- Cost of living in Manama is cheaper than in 58% of cities in the World (164 out of 285)
List of prices in Manama, Bahrain. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 223 prices entered by 27 different people.
Latest price update: January 22, 2020
Moving to Manama with your children?
Manama position in our World Ranking
out of 285
out of 21
Cheapest and most expensive products in Manama compared to other cities:
Do you live in Manama? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 93,400 (about 2 hours ago)