Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Summary of cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,422
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,680
- Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky is cheaper than in 86% of cities in USA (55 out of 64)
- Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky is cheaper than in 84% of cities in N. America (64 out of 76)
- Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky is more expensive than in 53% of cities in the World (134 out of 283)
List of prices in Louisville, Kentucky, United States. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 133 prices entered by 29 different people.
Latest price update: January 28, 2020
Louisville position in our World Ranking
out of 283
out of 76
out of 64
Cheapest and most expensive products in Louisville compared to other cities:
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 195 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marbella costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 146,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 7,000 (about 3 hours ago)