Cost of living in Lima, Peru
Summary of cost of living in Lima
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: S/. 7,522
- Single person estimated monthly costs: S/. 3,581
- Cost of living in Lima is more expensive than in 67% of cities in Latin America (15 out of 42)
- Cost of living in Lima is cheaper than in 79% of cities in the World (189 out of 239)
List of prices in Lima, Peru. Current as of Jul 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 3,535 prices entered by 302 different people.
Latest price update: July 10, 2020
Moving to Lima with your children?
Lima position in our World Ranking
out of 239
out of 42
Cheapest and most expensive products in Lima compared to other cities:
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tegucigalpa costs L 345 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €28,000 (about 2 hours ago)