Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Summary of cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,907
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,999
- Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada is cheaper than in 61% of cities in USA (37 out of 61)
- Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada is cheaper than in 57% of cities in N. America (42 out of 74)
- Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada is more expensive than in 69% of cities in the World (84 out of 270)
List of prices in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 413 prices entered by 80 different people.
Latest price update: February 18, 2020
Las Vegas position in our World Ranking
out of 270
out of 74
out of 61
Cheapest and most expensive products in Las Vegas compared to other cities:
Do you live in Las Vegas, Nevada? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Graz costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)