Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Summary of cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,884
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,994
- Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada is cheaper than in 62% of cities in USA (40 out of 65)
- Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada is cheaper than in 57% of cities in N. America (44 out of 77)
- Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada is more expensive than in 67% of cities in the World (96 out of 284)
List of prices in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 468 prices entered by 82 different people.
Latest price update: January 24, 2020
Las Vegas position in our World Ranking
out of 284
out of 77
out of 65
Cheapest and most expensive products in Las Vegas compared to other cities:
Do you live in Las Vegas, Nevada? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Riverside, California costs $177 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $23,995 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.80 (about 4 hours ago)