Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia
Summary of cost of living in La Paz
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $b14,926
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $b6,674
- Cost of living in La Paz is more expensive than in 60% of cities in Latin America (15 out of 35)
- Cost of living in La Paz is cheaper than in 80% of cities in the World (159 out of 200)
List of prices in La Paz, Bolivia. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 554 prices entered by 42 different people.
Latest price update: January 16, 2021
La Paz position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 35
Cheapest and most expensive products in La Paz compared to other cities:
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)