Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. Comparisons improve with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Kuala Terengganu.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: May 18, 2017.
Do you live in Kuala Terengganu? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)