Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Summary of cost of living in Kota Kinabalu
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: RM9,339
- Single person estimated monthly costs: RM3,898 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Kota Kinabalu.
List of prices in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. Current as of Oct 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: October 25, 2020
Do you live in Kota Kinabalu? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Thane costs ₨450 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,600Dram (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 98 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)