Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Summary of cost of living in Kota Kinabalu
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: RM9,339
- Single person estimated monthly costs: RM3,898 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Kota Kinabalu.
List of prices in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: August 12, 2020
Do you live in Kota Kinabalu? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petrolina costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)