Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia
Summary of cost of living in Kota Bharu
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: RM9,154
- Single person estimated monthly costs: RM4,507 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Kota Bharu.
List of prices in Kota Bharu, Malaysia. Current as of Nov 2019.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: November 11, 2019
Do you live in Kota Bharu? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyiv costs 48₴ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Maracaibo costs 300,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)