Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada
Summary of cost of living in Kelowna
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: C$5,140
- Single person estimated monthly costs: C$2,770
- Kelowna is the 3rd cheapest city in Canada (7 out of 9)
- Cost of living in Kelowna is cheaper than in 79% of cities in N. America (42 out of 53)
- Cost of living in Kelowna is more expensive than in 55% of cities in the World (92 out of 200)
List of prices in Kelowna, Canada. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 80 prices entered by 19 different people.
Latest price update: January 16, 2021
Kelowna position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 53
out of 9
Cheapest and most expensive products in Kelowna compared to other cities:
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 120 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $21,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $2.64 (about 2 hours ago)