Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada
Summary of cost of living in Kelowna
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: C$5,226
- Single person estimated monthly costs: C$2,838
- Cost of living in Kelowna is cheaper than in 58% of cities in Canada (7 out of 12)
- Cost of living in Kelowna is cheaper than in 67% of cities in N. America (51 out of 76)
- Cost of living in Kelowna is more expensive than in 61% of cities in the World (110 out of 283)
List of prices in Kelowna, Canada. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 100 prices entered by 21 different people.
Latest price update: January 27, 2020
Kelowna position in our World Ranking
out of 283
out of 76
out of 12
Cheapest and most expensive products in Kelowna compared to other cities:
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhopal costs ₨52 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miami, Florida costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨116,898 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)