Cost of living in Katerini, Greece
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. Comparisons improve with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Katerini.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Katerini? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)