Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece
Summary of cost of living in Kalamata
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: €2,452
- Single person estimated monthly costs: €911 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Kalamata.
List of prices in Kalamata, Greece. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: February 05, 2020
Do you live in Kalamata? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,083 (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Tbilisi costs 400 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)