Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Summary of cost of living in Johor Bahru
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: RM9,550
- Single person estimated monthly costs: RM4,427 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Johor Bahru.
List of prices in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Current as of May 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 120 prices entered by 16 different people.
Latest price update: May 30, 2020
Moving to Johor Bahru with your children?
Do you live in Johor Bahru? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surgut costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Veracruz costs Mex$ 150 (about 4 hours ago)