Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States
Summary of cost of living in Ithaca, New York
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,016
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,206 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Ithaca.
List of prices in Ithaca, New York, United States. Current as of Feb 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
Latest price update: February 28, 2021
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)