Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States
Summary of cost of living in Irvine, California
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $5,536
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $3,461 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Irvine, California.
List of prices in Irvine, California, United States. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
Latest price update: January 23, 2020
Do you live in Irvine, California? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs 15,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,470 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Groningen costs €450 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 3 hours ago)