Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Summary of cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,740
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,913
- Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana is cheaper than in 86% of cities in USA (38 out of 44)
- Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana is cheaper than in 84% of cities in N. America (46 out of 55)
- Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana is more expensive than in 54% of cities in the World (96 out of 205)
List of prices in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. Current as of Dec 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 254 prices entered by 34 different people.
Latest price update: December 05, 2020
Indianapolis position in our World Ranking
out of 205
out of 55
out of 44
Cheapest and most expensive products in Indianapolis compared to other cities:
Do you live in Indianapolis, Indiana? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $26,869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Aarau costs CHF 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 70 B/. (about 3 hours ago)