Cost of living in Hyderabad, India, India
Summary of cost of living in Hyderabad, India
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: ₨106,628
- Single person estimated monthly costs: ₨44,032
- Hyderabad, India is the 2nd cheapest city in India (5 out of 6)
- Hyderabad, India is the 2nd cheapest city in Asia (14 out of 15)
- Hyderabad, India is the 2nd cheapest city in the World (204 out of 205)
List of prices in Hyderabad, India, India. Current as of Dec 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,090 prices entered by 137 different people.
Latest price update: December 05, 2020
Hyderabad position in our World Ranking
out of 205
out of 15
out of 6
Cheapest and most expensive products in Hyderabad compared to other cities:
Do you live in Hyderabad, India? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $915 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $26,869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Aarau costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 70 B/. (about 3 hours ago)