Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt
Summary of cost of living in Hurghada
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: E£ 42,312
- Single person estimated monthly costs: E£ 19,848 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Hurghada.
List of prices in Hurghada, Egypt. Current as of Apr 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
Latest price update: April 08, 2020
Do you live in Hurghada? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 300,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$92,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)