Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Summary of cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,415
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,772 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Huntsville.
List of prices in Huntsville, Alabama, United States. Current as of Dec 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 133 prices entered by 18 different people.
Latest price update: December 01, 2020
Do you live in Huntsville, Alabama? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $650 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Melbourne costs AU$649 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bahawalpur costs ₨283 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)