Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Summary of cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,476
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,393 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Hartford.
List of prices in Hartford, Connecticut, United States. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
Latest price update: February 18, 2020
Do you live in Hartford, Connecticut? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Graz costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)