Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe
Summary of cost of living in Harare
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,548
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,657 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Harare.
List of prices in Harare, Zimbabwe. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
Latest price update: January 15, 2021
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$8 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tegucigalpa costs L 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gibraltar costs £5,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr119 (about 2 hours ago)