Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Summary of cost of living in Guayaquil
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $2,557
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,090
- Cost of living in Guayaquil is more expensive than in 81% of cities in Latin America (10 out of 47)
- Cost of living in Guayaquil is cheaper than in 70% of cities in the World (185 out of 266)
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Guayaquil.
List of prices in Guayaquil, Ecuador. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 581 prices entered by 62 different people.
Latest price update: February 26, 2020
Guayaquil position in our World Ranking
out of 266
out of 47
Cheapest and most expensive products in Guayaquil compared to other cities:
Do you live in Guayaquil? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Francistown costs P150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)