Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Summary of cost of living in Grand Cayman
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: CI$6,453
- Single person estimated monthly costs: CI$3,889
- Grand Cayman is the most expensive city in Latin America (1 out of 38)
- Grand Cayman is the 2nd most expensive city in the World (2 out of 206)
List of prices in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. Current as of May 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 254 prices entered by 20 different people.
Latest price update: May 08, 2021
Grand Cayman position in our World Ranking
out of 206
out of 38
Cheapest and most expensive products in Grand Cayman compared to other cities:
Do you live in Grand Cayman? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €13 (about 4 hours ago)