Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia
Summary of cost of living in Gold Coast
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: AU$6,170
- Single person estimated monthly costs: AU$3,315
- Cost of living in Gold Coast is cheaper than in 63% of cities in Australia (5 out of 8)
- Gold Coast is the 4th cheapest city in Oceania (7 out of 10)
- Cost of living in Gold Coast is more expensive than in 77% of cities in the World (65 out of 284)
List of prices in Gold Coast, Australia. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 280 prices entered by 29 different people.
Latest price update: January 24, 2020
Gold Coast position in our World Ranking
out of 284
out of 10
out of 8
Cheapest and most expensive products in Gold Coast compared to other cities:
Do you live in Gold Coast? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Riverside, California costs $177 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $23,995 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.80 (about 4 hours ago)