Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil
Summary of cost of living in Goiânia
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: R$ 9,062
- Single person estimated monthly costs: R$ 3,618 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Goiânia.
List of prices in Goiânia, Brazil. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 338 prices entered by 27 different people.
Latest price update: January 24, 2020
Do you live in Goiânia? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Bilbao costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)