Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia
Summary of cost of living in Gabès
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 2,584 Dinar
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 998 Dinar WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Gabès.
List of prices in Gabès, Tunisia. Current as of Jul 2018.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: July 21, 2018
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Addis Ababa costs 70 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)