Cost of living in Cusco, Peru
Summary of cost of living in Cusco
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: S/. 5,787
- Single person estimated monthly costs: S/. 2,345 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Cusco.
List of prices in Cusco, Peru. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
Latest price update: January 12, 2020
Do you live in Cusco? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 93,400 (about 2 hours ago)