Cost of living in Curicó, Chile
Summary of cost of living in Curicó
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: CH$1,389,287
- Single person estimated monthly costs: CH$625,267 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Curicó.
List of prices in Curicó, Chile. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: February 04, 2020
Do you live in Curicó? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨144 (about 4 hours ago)