Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico
Summary of cost of living in Culiacán
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: Mex$ 31,944
- Single person estimated monthly costs: Mex$ 13,428 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Culiacán.
List of prices in Culiacán, Mexico. Current as of Oct 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 226 prices entered by 13 different people.
Latest price update: October 21, 2020
Do you live in Culiacán? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Brasília costs R$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Malaga costs €770 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)