Cost of living in Venezuela
Map of Cost of Living in Venezuela
This map shows only the top cities in Venezuela. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
What do you think about the cost of living in Venezuela?
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Caracas costs Bs 1,200 (about 23 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 23 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Caracas costs Bs 120 (about 23 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Caracas costs Bs 240,000 (about 23 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Caracas costs Bs 480,000 (about 23 hours ago)
- 12 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Caracas costs Bs 493 (about 23 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Caracas costs Bs 700 (about 23 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 23 hours ago)
- Dinner at an italian restaurant in the expat area including appetisers, main course, wine and dessert, dinner for two in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 23 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 23 hours ago)