Cost of living in Venezuela
Map of Cost of Living in Venezuela
This map shows only the top cities in Venezuela. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
What do you think about the cost of living in Venezuela?
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,250 (about 22 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,150 (1 day ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (4 days ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Caracas costs Bs 80,000 (4 days ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Caracas costs Bs 52,000 (4 days ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 31,000 (4 days ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (4 days ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Caracas costs Bs 2,600 (4 days ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 7 (4 days ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.60 (4 days ago)