Cost of living in Tunisia
Map of Cost of Living in Tunisia
This map shows only the top cities in Tunisia. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
Are you moving to Tunisia? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Tunisia of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Get a salary conversion report for:
What do you think about the cost of living in Tunisia?
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tunis costs 6,000 Dinar (2 days ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 350,000 Dinar (2 days ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 0.400 Dinar (2 days ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tunis costs 1,800 Dinar (2 days ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tunis costs 9,800 Dinar (2 days ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (2 days ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tunis costs 1.600 Dinar (2 days ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1,100 Dinar (2 days ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (2 days ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (2 days ago)