Cost of living in Tunisia
Map of Cost of Living in Tunisia
This map shows only the top cities in Tunisia. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
Are you moving to Tunisia? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Tunisia of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Get a salary conversion report for:
What do you think about the cost of living in Tunisia?
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tunis costs 0.600 Dinar (about 22 hours ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 22 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 22 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 22 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 22 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (about 22 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 50,000 Dinar (about 22 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Tunis costs 250 Dinar (about 22 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 22 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 250 Dinar (about 22 hours ago)