Cost of living in Tunisia
Map of Cost of Living in Tunisia
This map shows only the top cities in Tunisia. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
Are you moving to Tunisia? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Tunisia of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Get a salary conversion report for:
What do you think about the cost of living in Tunisia?
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 350 Dinar (8 days ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,000 Dinar (8 days ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 0.200 Dinar (8 days ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tunis costs 2.000 Dinar (8 days ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (8 days ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Tunis costs 2.121 Dinar (8 days ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 0.900 Dinar (8 days ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tunis costs 1.920 Dinar (8 days ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (8 days ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 20 Dinar (8 days ago)