Cost of living in Tunisia
Map of Cost of Living in Tunisia
This map shows only the top cities in Tunisia. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
Are you moving to Tunisia? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Tunisia of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Get a salary conversion report for:
What do you think about the cost of living in Tunisia?
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sfax costs 3.500 Dinar (4 days ago)
- 250 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Sfax costs 4.000 Dinar (4 days ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Sfax costs 5.750 Dinar (4 days ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Sfax costs 0.450 Dinar (4 days ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sfax costs 1.140 Dinar (4 days ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sfax costs 120 Dinar (4 days ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Sfax costs 2.500 Dinar (4 days ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Sfax costs 0.230 Dinar (4 days ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sfax costs 2.100 Dinar (4 days ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Sfax costs 1.000 Dinar (4 days ago)