Cost of living in Thailand
Map of Cost of Living in Thailand
This map shows only the top cities in Thailand. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
Are you moving to Thailand? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Thailand of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Get a salary conversion report for:
List of all cities available in Thailand
What do you think about the cost of living in Thailand?
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ubon Ratchathani costs 90 ฿ (about 20 hours ago)
- Dinner at an italian restaurant in the expat area including appetisers, main course, wine and dessert, dinner for two in Ubon Ratchathani costs 1,300 ฿ (about 20 hours ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Ubon Ratchathani costs 700 ฿ (about 20 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ubon Ratchathani costs 1,000 ฿ (about 20 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ubon Ratchathani costs 3,000 ฿ (about 20 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ubon Ratchathani costs 5,000 ฿ (about 20 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ubon Ratchathani costs 2,000 ฿ (about 20 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ubon Ratchathani costs 5,000 ฿ (about 20 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubon Ratchathani costs 10,000 ฿ (about 20 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Ubon Ratchathani costs 65 ฿ (about 20 hours ago)