Cost of living in Puerto Rico
Map of Cost of Living in Puerto Rico
This map shows only the top cities in Puerto Rico. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
Are you moving to Puerto Rico? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Puerto Rico of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Get a salary conversion report for:
What do you think about the cost of living in Puerto Rico?
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Juan costs $8 (5 days ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Juan costs $80 (5 days ago)
- 12 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in San Juan costs $4.23 (5 days ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in San Juan costs $3.89 (5 days ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in San Juan costs $12 (5 days ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $105 (5 days ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Juan costs $152 (5 days ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Juan costs $20 (5 days ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Juan costs $70 (5 days ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Juan costs $15 (5 days ago)