Cost of living in Peru
Map of Cost of Living in Peru
This map shows only the top cities in Peru. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
Are you moving to Peru? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Peru of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Get a salary conversion report for:
What do you think about the cost of living in Peru?
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lima costs S/. 25 (3 days ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 300 (3 days ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 150 (3 days ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Lima costs S/. 15 (3 days ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Lima costs S/. 18 (3 days ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Lima costs S/. 24 (3 days ago)
- Dinner at an italian restaurant in the expat area including appetisers, main course, wine and dessert, dinner for two in Lima costs S/. 140 (3 days ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lima costs S/. 36 (3 days ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lima costs S/. 50 (3 days ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lima costs S/. 45 (3 days ago)