Cost of living in Pakistan
Map of Cost of Living in Pakistan
This map shows only the top cities in Pakistan. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
List of all cities available in Pakistan
What do you think about the cost of living in Pakistan?
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Karachi costs ₨1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨68 (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Islamabad costs ₨4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Islamabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Islamabad costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨60,000 (about 2 hours ago)