Cost of living in Pakistan
Map of Cost of Living in Pakistan
This map shows only the top cities in Pakistan. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
List of all cities available in Pakistan
What do you think about the cost of living in Pakistan?
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨7,000 (about 13 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨3.50 (about 13 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Lahore costs ₨450 (about 13 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Lahore costs ₨3,000 (about 13 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Lahore costs ₨3,000 (about 13 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨900 (about 13 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lahore costs ₨1,400 (about 13 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lahore costs ₨40 (about 13 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Lahore costs ₨30 (about 13 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨1,200 (about 13 hours ago)