Cost of living in Kuwait
Map of Cost of Living in Kuwait
This map shows only the top cities in Kuwait. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
Are you moving to Kuwait? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Kuwait of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Get a salary conversion report for:
List of all cities available in Kuwait
What do you think about the cost of living in Kuwait?
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 22 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (2 days ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kuwait City costs Dinar 85 (2 days ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (2 days ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (2 days ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (2 days ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.600 (2 days ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.100 (3 days ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 30 (6 days ago)