Cost of living in Indonesia
Map of Cost of Living in Indonesia
This map shows only the top cities in Indonesia. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
Are you moving to Indonesia? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Indonesia of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Get a salary conversion report for:
List of all cities available in Indonesia
What do you think about the cost of living in Indonesia?
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 12 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (2 days ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bandung costs Rp 8,000 (6 days ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bandung costs Rp 1,300,000 (6 days ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bandung costs Rp 400,000 (6 days ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bandung costs Rp 2,500,000 (6 days ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bandung costs Rp 1,000,000 (6 days ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bandung costs Rp 2,000,000 (6 days ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Bandung costs Rp 25,000 (6 days ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bandung costs Rp 10,000 (6 days ago)