Cost of living in Ecuador
Map of Cost of Living in Ecuador
This map shows only the top cities in Ecuador. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
Are you moving to Ecuador? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Ecuador of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Get a salary conversion report for:
What do you think about the cost of living in Ecuador?
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (1 day ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (1 day ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (2 days ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Quito costs $50 (3 days ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $190 (3 days ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (3 days ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Quito costs $60 (4 days ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Quito costs $3.50 (4 days ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Quito costs $30 (4 days ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Quito costs $10 (4 days ago)