Cost of living in Croatia
Map of Cost of Living in Croatia
This map shows only the top cities in Croatia. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
Are you moving to Croatia? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Croatia of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Get a salary conversion report for:
What do you think about the cost of living in Croatia?
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Split costs 26 kn (1 day ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Split costs 300 kn (1 day ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Split costs 15 kn (1 day ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Split costs 10 kn (1 day ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Split costs 50 kn (1 day ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Split costs 400 kn (1 day ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Split costs 120 kn (1 day ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Split costs 60 kn (1 day ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Split costs 120 kn (1 day ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Split costs 50 kn (1 day ago)