Cost of living in Algeria
Map of Cost of Living in Algeria
This map shows only the top cities in Algeria. We also have on this page a list of all the cities available in Expatistan.
The color of the markers corresponds with the Cost of Living in the city. Red markers show more expensive cities, green ones show cheaper cities.
The size of the markers correspond with the population of each city.
Moving the mouse on top of a city will show its name and the Cost of Living Index of the city.
What is the Cost of Living Index? To calculate each cities' Cost of Living Index value, we start by assigning a value of 100 to a
central reference city (that happens to be Prague).
Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the
database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague.
Therefore, if a city has a Price Index of 134, that means that living there is 34% more expensive than living in Prague.
List of all cities available in Algeria
What do you think about the cost of living in Algeria?
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (1 day ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Medea costs 240 Dinar (8 days ago)
- Per minute of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Medea costs 0.00 Dinar (8 days ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Medea costs 62 Dinar (8 days ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Medea costs 0.00 Dinar (8 days ago)
- Public transport in Medea costs 600 Dinar (8 days ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medea costs 2.71 Dinar (8 days ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medea costs 1,200,000 Dinar (8 days ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Medea costs 6,000 Dinar (8 days ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Medea costs 3,200 Dinar (8 days ago)