Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 51% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,831 (1,606,485 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)