Cost of living comparison between Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine and Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03586 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 83% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €650 (18,123₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)