Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €3,509 ($3,723) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)