Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,926 ($3,098) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)