Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,937 ($3,359) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (43 minutes ago)