Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10514 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 28% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,805 (17,170 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $807 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Okayama costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)