Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10341 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 29% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,782 (17,229 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)