Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01884 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,965 (Php210,432) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)