Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 22% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,948 (₩2,354,387) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)