Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 64% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,231 (3,546,897 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (41 minutes ago)