Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 64% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €888 (2,343,802 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)