Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 64% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,419 (4,213,479 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (43 minutes ago)