Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 63% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,414 (4,154,026 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)