Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan vs Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25029 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 29% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €3,037 (12,135 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)