Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27721 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 28% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,260 (8,152 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)